Him: So Mr. Tatum is the one, isn't he?
Me: Oh yeah he is.
Him: Damn, but if I had my chance, I'd never let you go.
Me: Hahaha *blush*
Him: Channing tattoo will let you down, he definitely will.
Me: Oh no he won't, he loves me THAT much.
Him: That much? Oh I love you more than he does. That's the thing you should know. It depends on how you feel it.
Me: Oh really? Prove it.
Him: I will, I just do it in a kinda different way, I always wanna know you better everyday, because I never want to let you down.
Me: But, what if tomorrow you notice my flaws and imperfections and don't look at me the same way as you did today?
Him: That's not the way I feel, I don't care with your imperfections and stuff, as long as you feel fine, comfort, and happy when you near me. As long as I can make you smile, as long as I can cheer you up, as long as I can solve your problems, as long as I can calm you down, as long as I can keep you stay on my arms, my feling for you will never change, I love you. That's what I promise to you, I give you my words on that. I know I'm not the good looking guy, I know I'm not the sharpest guy, but as long as I can stand up on the ground, I will do the best I can for you.
Me: You did all of that, you made me happy everyday, everytime. And I know you're a good man, I know that.
No comments:
Post a Comment